Friday, June 30, 2006

A Proud Father

There are certain events in the life of a father that make you feel extremely proud. Since my child is only a month old now, I know that my moments of pride are few and far between. My son has yet to talk, walk, or eat solid foods, but he sure can flirt with the ladies. My wife was craving a hamburger on Wed. night of this week and asked to go eat at Hooters. Of course being the man that I am, I didn't argue and packed the car. I snuck my digital camera in my pocket as I walked out the door. My wife was not very thrilled with the thought of me taking a picture of the baby with the Hooters waitresses, but eventually grew a sense of humor. I told her that we will use this picture in 20 plus years at the rehearsal dinner when he gets married. He'll hate me for it, but he'll hopefully get a good laugh like we did. I have attached some pics below. If you look at one of the pics, it looks like he's waving a high five.
































Looking at those pictures above..all I can say is that he's made me proud for one of the first times in his life. Brings a tear to the eye.

Currently listening to:
The Twilight Singers
Powder Burns
Released on: 5-16-06

No comments: