Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Just what I expected....

First off, I don't know what the heck is in the air, but my allergies are killing me today. They started acting up this weekend, and haven't given up. I barely slept last night while my nose twitched and dripped. I wish this Allegra D would kick in and help out.

To my topic of conversation. Guess it shouldn't surprise me that alot of the networks and print media are jumping on this Hurricane Katrina bandwagon trying to blame one political party for the less than quick response in New Orleans and Mississippi. From what I've seen, the blame can be spread around. Instead of whining and complaining..shouldn't all these pompous asses just get to work instead trying to find fault. I read a good article today about all this political complaining. Check out http://www.washtimes.com/national/pruden.htm I find it funny that the New Orleans mayor ordered a "mandatory" evacuation a day late, but kept the city's 2,000 school buses parked and locked in neat rows when there was still time to take the refugees to higher ground. The bright-yellow buses sit ruined now in four feet of dirty water. I also want to vomit when I hear Jesse Jackson and Kanye West say that all this is a racial issue. If this is such a racial issue, then why are a majority of the volunteers in New Orleans white people??? Give me a break..go on about your business of having illegitimate children with a variety of women and shut your freaking pie-holes. It's also funny how everyone wants to point fingers at one another and act like they could have done better. It's funny when someone asks one of these complainers what they would have done differently..and the person just sits there with a blank look while stammering....so quick to judge...so little education to come up with a better solution...so typical.

Well, I'm getting off my soapbox. I gotta go get to feeling better..like now!

No comments: