Saturday, October 28, 2006

The Grand Canyon

About 2 weeks ago my wife and I went out to Las Vegas for a few days. This one of the first trips that we've been able to take by ourselves since our son was born back in May. I had to sit through meetings all day Thurs. and Friday, but I was excited that I got to visit the Grand Canyon. My mother and father also came out to Vegas for the first time ever. My father and I took a helicopter flight over Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon. Needless to say, it was amazing. I have pulled together some of the better pics from our trip. Enjoy.



































































































































































































































































































Currently Listening To:
The Hold Steady
Boys and Girls in America
Released on: 10-3-06

No comments: